|A||SCHOOL ANNUAL FEE (IN TWO INSTALLMENT)|
|Tuition Fee, Extra-Curricular Fee, Boarding & Lodging Fee|
|Class I to VIII||3,78,000|
|Class IX - X & XI - XII (Commerce)||4,06,000|
|XI - XII (Science)||4,12,000|
|B||IMPREST MONEY (WITH FIRST INSTALLMENT)|
|To cover expenses on local Activities, Medical and other expenses|
|(As per student expenses)|
|C||BOOKS & UNIFORM|
|Advance against Text Books & Uniform|
|Subject to change as per expenditure|
Parents are requested to pay the school fees by Crossed Demand Draft in the Name of GD Goenka International, Payable at Bhimtal or direct deposit/NEFT/ RTGS to school account no. which is mentioned below.
|Beneficiary Name||G D Goenka Internaonal School|
|Bank Name||IDBI Bank|
|Bank A/c No||0404102000002530|
- Registration and Admission fees are non-refundable. It is a one-time fee for new admissions only.
- First term fee will be charged once a student is admitted in the Hostel during 1st term with no refund.
- If a student is withdrawn during the second term, the whole year fee to be paid.
- The fee amounts are subject to revision as advised by the school management committee from time to time.
- Boarding fee is charged for ten months only, while tuition fee is charged for twelve months April to March each year.
- School fee for the whole year is to be paid in two instalments 1st instalment will be paid at a time of admission, 2nd will be paid before 31st Oct.
- Educational trips are compulsory every year. Quotations will be sent to parents 2 months in advance of the trip. Charges are excluded from all the above.
- Special medicines, special diet, sports gear and shoe repairs, toilet requisites etc. will be charged from the imprest account.
- No reduction in late fee is made on account of a student returning late to School or for broken periods.
- A fine @ Rs 500/- per day will be levied on outstanding amount after due date
- Once Payment is not realized, the name will be struck off the rolls and a readmission fee will be charged.