For Girl Child:
“BetiPadhegiDeshPadegha” Scholarship for girls The amount of scholarship is decided after an interaction with the management.
Scholarships up to Rs. 50,000/-.
For Single/ Divorce Mother Child:
Only if requested and proof of Status & Income submitted then 10% of the school
yearly fee. (After discussion & approval from Management).
Scholarship Programs Available Under Following Categories:
- Scholarship offerings to students shall be strictly based on their Merit cum
Need. Other school results will not be valid during admission, only Board Mark
Sheets and Admission Test Results would be considered.
- All Scholarships granted are reviewed annually and are based on the
continued excellent performance of the awardees.
- Any given time the Student will be eligible for only one scholarship whichever
is higher in any academic year.
- The Scholarship will be awarded in form of Cheque/DD or any financial RBI
approved instrument favoring the child or Registered parents. Only child in case of
- The Annual scholarship amount will be rewarded after the final installment of
the academic semesters for the session.
- These Scholarships will not be considered as discounts, the total fee amount
has to be paid & received in full.