You are most welcome to visit the school and have an informal discussion with or without your child. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the Head of Admissions & Communication through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +91 9999-668-885. A meeting can also be arranged with the Principal or any other faculty member that you may wish to see.
Parents are requested to be frank and honest in providing information in the admission application form. Adverse information if any, whether scholastic or behavioral, will not be a ground for refusal of any admission request. Any such information would in fact help the school to create a suitable environment for your child, once admitted. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission.
To complete the application process, please follow the steps outlined below. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at +91 9999-668-885.
The interaction is as pleasant and non-intimidating as we can make it. It is normally conducted by Head of Admissions, School Director, the respective Principal, Head of Pastoral Care and Residence Coordinator (if applicable). We are interested in knowing about the child's/ student's educational development, use of language, social skills, academic enthusiasms and extra-curricular interests. The aim of the interaction is to find about what the student knows, understands and enjoys.
While coming for the interaction please bring with you the following:
- Examples of the applicant's school work in the form of exercise books, portfolios etc.
- Primary applicants (up to Grade 5) should bring at least one book which they are currently reading inside or outside school.
- Primary school candidates are examined by Principal/School Academic coordinator. This is an interaction and the child may also be asked to perform some simple activities.
- Admission seekers for Grades 6 to 9 have an interaction and a written test. Testing is done for Basic English and Mathematics. For Grade 9, students will also be assessed for Integrated Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Students are only taken into Grade 10 if they are transferring from a similar school and their admission is based on reports from their existing school and an interaction and test.
- Admission to Grade 11 is by interaction and written tests in English, Mathematics and Science. All the candidates also have a meeting with the School Director. The candidates should demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Board.
- In Grade 12 only transferring Students are admitted.
ADMISSIONS DURING THE YEAR
Parents may register at any time during the year for admission in the current year and will be interaction whenever a place is available.
On being offered admission, parents are requested to pay the one time Admission Fee and a Refundable Security Deposit within two weeks to secure the admission of the student. Subsequently, the student is issued a unique Student ID number. Parents further need to fill and submit various forms and declarations that would be given along with the admissions acceptance letter
Overseas applicants shall follow the same procedure as stated above. Exceptions will be made on date of placement assessment.